More about this item
This is a listing for a sterling silver Big Ben and charm for a charm bracelet. It measures 3/4" high and 3/8" long. It is brand new.
jewel 6 SB KB78 ID274
says this about shipping and handling charges:
“How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?
• Remember that sellers may charge for the cost of the actual packaging materials, along with a reasonable handling fee to cover the seller’s time and direct costs associated with shipping.
• Keep in mind that for international transactions, buyers can be expected to pay duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees as required by country laws. If the seller offered free shipping, you'll see a note indicating a 5-star rating is appropriate.”
We charge a flat $3.00 handling fee which we have found to cover most of our packages. Occasionally when we have an oversized package that requires more handling , additional bubble wrap and protective materials, or when we have to purchase oversized boxes and packaging for something that could take up to an hour to prepare for safe shipping, we may charge a higher handling fee. For most of those exceptional packages we don't charge over $5.00. We do our very best to keep our costs reasonable. We know there are people who might try to take advantage of you – but please be assured that we work hard every day to ship the safest, fastest and least expensive way possible. If you request us to reduce our shipping fees, you are requesting that we absorb the actual expenses somewhere else. Much of the sale of our items is returned to the owners of the items, after that, we pay our student and underemployed working staff and the cost of doing business – including and PayPal fees. For lower priced items, the margins left are equally very small.
You have the power to help support businesses, and you also have the power to have an business suspended, based on your feedback.
We kindly ask that if you find something not to your satisfaction, that you give us the opportunity to correct it PRIOR to leaving us a harmful feedback, which can lead to pay reductions or eliminations for our students and underemployed workers, OR even to suspensions of accounts. We don't want anyone to be unhappy, so please be in communication if something goes wrong!
About feedback, says: “Sellers need to minimize the occurrence of 1 and 2 ratings in all categories.
• For Item as described, you can have no more than 3 occurrences and no more than 3.00% of 1 and 2 ratings.
• For Communication, you can have no more than 4 occurrences and no more than 4.00% 1 and 2 ratings.
• For Shipping time, you can have no more than 4 occurrences and no more than 4.00% 1 and 2 ratings.
• For Shipping and handling charges, you can have no more than 4 occurrences and no more than 4.00% 1 and 2 ratings.
If your rating falls below the minimum standards you can face limits on your selling activity or suspension.”
Our business is our sole income – it is what several families in our community depend upon. We do this work in support of several non-profit organizations, and all our item owners and constituents depend upon us for the work we do here.
Please help us to help you, and email or call us if something is not to your liking – FIRST - before leaving a low or negative feedback. Thanks.
On Mar-11-10 at 15:38:43 PST, seller added the following information:
Sellers: Delight buyers. Get your own map of past buyers.