New with tags
Country of Manufacture
Charm Holder Styles
- Leather Necklace (2 in stock)
- Black Cord Adjustable Bracelet (2 in stock)
- Silver ball chain (1 in stock)
- Key Chain (1 in stock)
More about this item
Here is one of four custom charms images we have currently in our shop. Look for the listings for the other three by searching Hudson Valley in our shop.
This map is particularly fun and of historical interest, because before 1930 there was no car bridge crossing the Hudson at Poughkeepsie. Only the railroad bridge, and a ferry.
This comes in one of four type of styles and you can choose when you purchase this item.
Choose from :
1) a leather adjustable necklace - with slides to match your pendant metal type in either satin finish lead free pewter, .925 sterling silver or bronze - fully adjustable to between 12 and 24 inches.
2) a silver tone, .925 or antiqued bronze ball chain to match your charm/pendant type (length is 18").
3) a split ring key ring finished with a whipped shock cord.
4) a black rope bracelet adjustable to approx 4.5 to 19 inches.
PLEASE NOTE: the charm image is the same no matter what you choose. What WILL vary is the size of the charm according to the holder you wish to have.
The pendant on both the leather adjustable necklace and the ball chain is 1 inch in diameter.
The charm on the key chain is 1 1/4" in diameter.
The charm on the bracelet is 3/4" in diameter.
The leathers on the pewter set charm are black. The leathers on the bronze set charm are brown. Pewter settings include pewter slides and findings and Bronze settings include bronze slide and findings.
The charms are enhanced with boater's resin, which is a clear, high gloss surface. It's durable, scratch and fade resistant and contains a UV protectant.
Each piece comes with box and instructions for care of the piece.
These are custom made - contact us if we can assist in answering any questions you may have.
Suitable for gift giving and make a great keepsake for anyone who has lived in, or is currently living in, this part of the Hudson Valley.
1 bronze leather strap 7.30.14.w
1 bronze bracelet 7.30.14.w
1 pewter leather necklace 7.30.14.w